Sunday, January 30, 2011

(Oprah thinks) these questions can help change your life

1. What questions should I be asking myself?
2. Is this what I want to be doing?


3. Why worry?  
4. Why do I like {cupcakes} more than I like {people}? 
5. How do I want the world to be different because I lived in it?  
6. How do I want to be different because I lived in this world?  
7. Are {vegans} better people?
 8. What is my body telling me? 
9. How much junk could a chic chick chuck if a chic chick could chuck junk? 
10. What's so funny?  
11. Where am I wrong?  
12. What potential memories am I bartering, and is the profit worth the price?  
13. Am I the only one struggling not to {fart} during {yoga}?  
14. What do I love to practice? 
 15. Where could I work less and achieve more?  
16. How can I keep myself absolutely safe?  
17. Where should I break the rules?  
18. So say I lived in that fabulous house in Tuscany, with untold wealth, a gorgeous, adoring mate, and a full staff of servants...then what?  
19. Are my thoughts hurting or healing? 
 20. Really truly: Is this what I want to be doing?

Very Interesting Oprah...Thanks for your wise input. You must know something about something since you're the richest black female on this earth!




















No comments:

Post a Comment