Sunday, November 13, 2011

Super Deluxe Rice Crispies

Yum Yum! Who wants some of these? (OK, I know this is a healthy foods blog, but its unrealistic to eat healthy 100% of the time. I like the 80/20 rule, eat healthy 80% of the time, and treat yourself the other 20%) This is my 20%. Share with a friend! These are delicious ways to captures any persons attention. Make these for your hunny, friend, or bring to a holiday party :)

First ones: Coconut almond butterscotch crispies.
Second: Double chocolate crispies.

Please comment if you would like the recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment