Monday, January 28, 2013

Welcome to 2013!



PEACE



Harmony

Laughter

 


LOVE

Welcome to my blog! Again! So I stopped writing in 2011 for some unknown reason, and now I have caught my wind and am going to sail it full speed ahead! So..let me give you an update on my life as of lately. As of now, I am living my life in Pleasant Hill, living with my darling boyfriend David and caring for my pup Austie (except he's almost 13 now!) I live about 3 blocks away from my mother and brother, but about 7,000 km away from my Dad and rest of my family! I love my friends, food, and mother nature. I work three jobs -personal trainer, cooking teacher, and bootcamp coach for teen girls (GO GUMSABA!)- and have a crazy time balancing everything. So I will do my best to keep up with my life on my blog, learn about myself, and invite you to learn with me! I'm 100% sure that you will find my posts educational. funny, and entertaining. So take my hand..and JUMP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment