Monday, January 28, 2013

New Adventure: Rainbow Chefs



New Adventure: RAINBOW CHEFS!





So last week I started a new part-time job for an after school program in the East Bay. It's called Rainbow Chefs and it is pretty great! They hired me because they need teachers who are available to teach elementary age children the basics of nutrition and being in the kitchen. How much better could that be?!

This picture was taken on my first day of work. Talk about little princesses! I am so excited to get to know the children and have fun teaching them what I know! Now the learning really begins...


photo.JPG

So to better prepare myself for this adventure

I bought a guide to learn some essentials..

and practice a few recipes myself :) 


Ultimately, my GOAL is to working as a HEALER and learn more ways to be able to help people, whether it be mentally, physically, or emotionally. I believe
that EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED and in turn we need to see the body not as as parts of a whole
but ALL AS ONE.
This is why I am becoming as well-rounded as I can possibly be, and although it may seem that things may seem a little scattered, 
I am still mindfully wandering :)

So, watch me as I try to crack out of the cocoon and turn into a butterfly...

 

 

But seriously speaking, here are my goals for 2013:

  • Eat clean
  • Stay organized
  • See friends more often
  • Be a well-rounded role model
  • Consider further education of my interests        
  • Get 1 hour of outdoor activity per day 
  • Be a leader in my business endeavors 
  • Think less, DO MORE!
  • SMILE  
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment