Friday, February 1, 2013

Next Step?



Looking for some MOTIVATION, INSPIRATION, and STRENGTH


Here I am, on this journey of becoming, 
asking myself which road to take on. 
The problem is not my interest, 
instead the problem is my interest in EVERYTHING

I want to be a philosopher, a scientist, psychologist, 
healer, helper, writer, and most importantly, teacher.

I do not know where to begin, because I do not know where it willl end. 
How do I go about selecting which avenue to take? Or do I just junp right in?
My decisions must be made carefully, because with every action there is a reaction, 
therefore all my actions will have a consequence. 

It seems like nobody has the answer that I need, that the answer lies within myself.
But what happens when there are multiple people talking within me?
How do I choose then?
Words for thought. 

 MOTIVATION

It's not necessarily about the final product, its about the next step. What is waiting around the corner for you?

INSPIRATION 

Sometimes we float but its time to get anchored

STRENGTH

Some people are awesome. Some are not. That's the way it's always gonna be. Might as well surround yourself by the ones that are.
And just BE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment