1. 1/3 cucumber, 1 large carrot, lemon juice, H20
2. 1 beet, 1 large carrrot, 1 inch ginger, handful of parsley, H20
3. Handful of mixed frozen berries, 1/2 banana, handful of spinach, 2 tbsp flax, soy milk
4. 1 pear, 4 cubes pineappple, coconut water
5. 4 cubes pineapple, 1/2 orange, 1/2 grapefruit, handful of frozen berries, H20
6. 1 small cubed green apple, 1 inch piece ginger, 1 carrot, coconut water
7. 1 small beet, 1 cubed green apple, 1 inch piece ginger, lemon juice, H20
8. Handful of kale, mixed frozen berries, 1/2 banana, 2 tbsp. hemp seed, coconut water
9. Handful of parsley, handful of cilantro, 2 carrots, 1 apple, 3 celery stalks, 1/2 beet, 1 inch slice ginger
10. 1/2 banana, handful of frozen berries, handful of trail mix (choc, berries, nuts), soy milk
Rules of thumb when juicing...
1. Aim to combine a green with a fruit: spinach + banana during the day, but stick to mainly green and protein when juicing after sundown.
2. Good sources of plant based protein: nuts, hemp seed, flax, nut butters, protein powder
3. Mix with a cleansing liquid. Coconut water, water, soy milk, and cold teas, almond milk, etc. to get your metabolism going.
4. Don't forget your herbs and spices! add fresh parsley or cilantro to mainly green drinks, or cinammon and cardamom to smoothies for a boost. Each has their own unique benefits!
5. The more natural the better. Although adding ice cream or peanut butter cups might be tempting, the whole point of juicing is to cleanse your body of toxins. Our bodies weren't built to digest complex factory made foods, so do it a favor by feeding it nutrients that are easily digestable.
Remember, this is your time to EXPERIMENT and try something new. You need to step out of your comfort zone if you want to see change! :)