Sunday, August 13, 2017

Update since last blog. Back to recipe writing.

Wow. I started this blog a couple years back thinking it would be a food blog, then somehow it turned into an "existential crisis" blog. Well, I would like to update the blog since my last post in 2015.
I remember in my last blog I was questioning with what to do, whether I should do the PTA program and stay at home, or otherwise. Turns out, I didn't do the program after all. It seemed like they were they were there to make a buck, versus actually provide a decent education. No regrets.

Since then, I found a job at Clubsport as a personal trainer and stayed there for three years. It was a fantastic job, because it connected me to a group of wonderful people I still keep in touch with (my co-workers). I also got to know how a gym works, and what I like/dislike about being an employee.

I also moved out of my moms, and into a clients home in Danville, where I and my dog Austin, lived with a couple for a year. During that transition time, I also met my current boyfriend.

Fast forward one year, and my dog, Mari, and my grandmother pass away. I need to do something big. So I go to India to get my yoga teacher training certification. I have amazing dreams and it changes my life. I get an awesome job offer the week of my return. Its to teach fitness classes to people 55+. Now that I'm settled, I would love to go back to posting recipes.

My travels to India and some other travels will be posted on my other blog.

Namaste,
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment