Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hot Yoga


I start todays post after an hour long hot yoga session.

Here is my after my workout:


Notice my top! I was DRENCHED!!

This is exactly what I needed.
After yesterdays workout (my buns are still sore) and last nights mental exhaustion, yoga is the perfect way to clear your mind, body, and soul. 

I went in with a headache, and left with a clear mind, filled with optimism and excitement for the future.

This was my first time, and needless to say I wasn't perfect...but I did my best. 

So this is my advice to you, if you are feeling down or anxious or even plain lazy...try a yoga class.

It will do something different to you than lifting weights or going on the treadmill, 
it will help find your breathe, calm your mind, strengthen your muscles, and give you a great feeling of relaxation afterwards. 

Now off to the pool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment