Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bodyrock and ZCUT


Also, I want to mention that I have started a new 30 day fitness challenge. 

I am a HUGE fan of Bodyrock (if you're never heard of it you need to!)
They give you FREE 15 minute KILLER workouts that you can do anywhere, even at home.
Seriously, look at it the website and tell me you're not a little bit excited!!


So, the story of Bodyrock started a while back, when there were two hosts (Zuzana and Freddy). 
Something happened between the two, and Freddy stayed with Bodyrock, and Zuzana formed a brand of her own. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER. Not only is she a fitness diva, but she is also Czech! So it hits as close to home as it can get. 

She has her own website, youtube channel (Zuzka Light or ZCUT) and workout DVDs. 


So of course, I had to order the DVDs so I can pretend that she is in my living room with me:)

I started my workouts last week, and I must say I knew they were going to be challenging. 
But the fact they are so short keeps it do-able for me. Even if you only have time for a 10 minute workout, you can get this done. You can also combine workouts to make a longer one, as each one focuses on a specific function. 

Something that I would suggest for anyone trying to stay on a fitness plan is to keep a calendar. 
 I have a 30 day calendar and I write down what I do every single day. 
This way you have a visual of what you can done so far, and it keeps you accountable for continuing forward. 

I look forward to sharing my progress with you! 
Now time for my workout :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment